Step by step recipe of Aloo ka Raita recipe|Potato Yogurt Salad with photos.
Summers are time when you want to stay away from kitchen. The heat of stove and lengthy cooking hours could be burdensome. On those days Potato yogurt Salad or Aaloo ka raita can make an easy and complete lunch salad.
A thick Aaloo raita can quench your cravings for chaat too. The ingredients are really simple and this potato yogurt salad can easily be altered to suit your taste. Do not add chat masala, the roasted cumin and pepper taste is overpowered by chaat masala flavors. Kids also like this aloo ka raita a lot. Other healthy salad recipes are Kachumbar salad, Cauliflower onion salad, spinach sweet corn salad, Citrus fruit salad
How to make aloo ka raita recipe| Potato yogurt salad
- ½ kg potato or 3 medium potato , boiled
- 150 gram onion or 1 medium onion , chopped
- 200 gram tomato or 2 medium tomato , chopped
- few stalks coriander , chopped (dhanya)
- 1 jalapeno pepper , chopped (darmiyani hari mirch)
- ½ teaspoon cumin , roasted and grounded (bhuna aur kuta zeera)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper , grouded (kuti kali mirch)
- 375 gram yogurt or 1 ½ cup yogurt , whipped (dahi)
- Salt to taste
In a large bowl keep all ingredient.
Mix well right before serving.
Step by step recipe of Aloo ka Raita Recipe
Boil Potato with salt. Poke knife to check tenderness. When knife slips easily in the middle of potato, they are cooked. Drain water and let the potato get cool naturally. Peel skin and cut potato into large chunks.
Place all ingredients in a bowl. Keep the bowl in fridge or at a cool place. Just before serving mix all ingredients.