Step by step video tutorial of Ice Cream And Milk Bread Dessert Recipe.
The recipe was shared by a kind and sweet friend. This is super simple and quick recipe. What is the best part, no one can tell it’s bread. Wow, it taste like cake.
Tips for variations.
- You may use any flavor of ice cream, vanilla works best , but you can try chocolate or butterscotch or strawberry too.
- The richer your icecream, the richer will be the dessert so go for good quality icecream.
- The bread I used is milk bread and has slightly sweet taste.
- I’ve shared recipe of easy chocolate sauce but you can make any chocolate sauce or even ready made chocolate sauce is good to save time.
- I’ve serve the dish after chilling for 30 minutes in tutorial , so you can do the same if in hurry.
- You can serve this dessert right away if using ready made chocolate sauce. So convenient for One Dish Party and to serve unexpected guests.
- I found keeping the dessert in fridge over night helps bread absorb all liquids and the dish more set to serve. I suggest serve it chill and you can consider keeping it in freezer one hour before serving.
- If garnish with cornflakes just before serving or they’ll get soggy. I suggest nuts like roasted almond and walnut taste better than cornflakes.
My other similar recipes
Step by step video tutorial of Ice Cream And Milk Bread Dessert Recipe
How to make Ice Cream And Milk Bread Dessert Recipe
- 1 small milk bread (meetha bread)
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- ½ cream
- 100 grams butter
- 5 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Almond walnut or cornflakes
Remove the sides of milk bread and flatten it with the help of rolling pin. (About 9-10 breads slices are needed.)
Cut the vanilla icecream into bars and put each bar on the flattened bread slices. Roll bread around slices and press the ends to secure.
Now cut each icecream-bread log into slices and spread in 7x7 inch dish. Similarly, make another layer.
Mix remaining icecream and cream together and pour over the rolled slices. Freeze until needed.
Mix all ingredients of chocolate sauce very well until smooth. Then cooks the sauce for about seven minutes on very low flame.
Let the sauce cool to room temperature than poor over dish.
Chill the dish for two hour in freezer or refrigerate overnight for best results.
Just before serving garnish with nuts or cornflakes. Serve chilled.